Search in the site

Advanced Search

History

1946


Neri Motori was founded in San Giovanni in Persiceto (BO-Italy) by Walter Neri, an entrepreneur who, starting off from just an artisan workshop, has been able to employ his enthusiasm and skills to make the company the successful business it is today.
 

1968


From the workshop, the Neri business moves to a proper factory and consolidates its position in the electric motor market.
 

1989


Neri Motori starts sales in Europe and other foreign countries.
 

1996


The opening and establishment of the new factory is celebrated, a new phase of industrial development is embarked upon with an even more comprehensive range of products.
 

1997 - 2002


Neri Motori increases its production and turnover.
It becomes a successful player on European and international markets.
 

2002 - 2014


Growth and extraordinary development continue to follow on thanks to continuous investment into resources, research, development and technology.
 

2016 - 2017


A new hub is launched that doubles the space available to the company. New automatic computerised storage now mean that more stock is available and orders can be processed more quickly.
As well as the automated warehouse, the new premises house the reception, a meeting/conference room, new administration offices, research and development and a solar energy system is installed to make a tangible contribution to energy saving.

By virtue of an effective logistical and production strategy, with the accent on lean production, and a new commercial and communication approach, Neri Motori now launches itself competently towards new markets with the ability to design motors in joint synergy with the customer.